hp840 - Miniature OEM 840 - 845 MHz Wireless Modem
The hp840, which is 1/2 the size of our standard Pico Series Radio, delivers the ultimate solution for cost and size sensitive applications.
The hp840 offers a miniature 840 MHz serial radio with the reliability, features and performance of our larger modems! The hp840 features high power operation
with a total of 2W available when transmitting on a fixed channel.
- Very Low Cost
- 840 - 845 MHz Frequency Hopping or Fixed channel Operatation
- Supports 19.2kbps to 500kbps
- Frequency Hopping up to 1W
- Fixed Channel up to 2W
- Point to Point, Point to Multipoint
- Master &Remote Operating Modes
- Industrial Temperature (-55°C to +85°C)
- Adjustable Transmit Power
- Miniature Size (~0.75 x 1.05 x 0.10")
- Only 2 grams!
- Multi Stage, SAW Filters provide Extreme Noise and Interference Rejection
- Selectable Forward Error Correction (FEC), 32 bits of CRC, and 128-bit AES (Export Permit Required)
- Utility Meters
- Remote Telemetry
- Electric, Oil, and Gas Sensors/Detection
- Industrial Applications