HP900 - Miniature 900 MHz OEM Wireless Modem
Output Power Options up to 36dBm!
The HP900, which is 1/2 the size of our standard Pico Series Radio, delivers the ultimate solution for cost and size sensitive applications.
The HP900 offers a miniature 900 MHz ISM Band serial radio with the reliability, features and performance of our larger modems!
- Supports 19.2kbps to 500kbps
FCC/IC version limited to 400kbps
- Very Low Cost
- Point to Point, Point to Multipoint
- Master &Remote Operating Modes
- Industrial Temperature (-55°C to +85°C)
- Output Power Options up to 36dBm (4W)
- Frequency Hopping or Fixed Frequency
- Optional 128-bit AES (Requires Export Permit)
- Miniature Size (~0.75" x 1.05" x 0.10")
- Only 2 grams!
- Low power consumption in Sleep & Sniff modes
- Multi Stage, SAW Filters provide Extreme Noise and Interference Rejection
- Selectable Forward Error Correction (FEC), 32 bits of CRC, and 128-bit AES (Export Permit required outside Canada & USA)
- Utility Meters
- Remote Telemetry
- Electric, Oil, and Gas Sensors/Detection
- Industrial Applications
HP900 (1W Operation)
- ISED (Industry Canada)